A day of information - for the love of your organization.
The annual Registered Student Organization Leadership Seminar is a comprehensive skills development and networking program for UNLV student leaders.
This seminar is an opportunity for any RSO student to learn valuable tips & information, leadership skills, and team/group dynamics through a variety of break-out sessions from expert staff. This is a co-curricular transcript opportunity.
Any active Registered Student Organization that is in good standing with the university is able to attend. All members that are on the RSO UNLV Involvement Center roster will be able to attend.
Seminar Timeline (must be present for the entire seminar):
- 11:30 a.m. - Noon: Check-in & Lunch
- Noon - 12:50 p.m.: What's Leadership?
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.: Break-out Session One
- 2:00 p.m. - 2:50 p.m.: Perfect Event, Every Time
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:50 p.m.: Break-out Session Two
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.: Closing & Expert Panel