Presidential Debate Watch GatheringWhen: Oct. 16, 2012, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Show Recurring Dates
Oct. 16, 2012, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Oct. 22, 2012, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This is a non-partisan opportunity for interested students, faculty, and community members to watch and discuss the Presidential debates on Oct. 16 and 22.
Following the debate, UNLV experts will offer analysis and participate in a Q&A with the audience.
The experts include: UNLV Communications Studies professors Jacob Thompson and David Henry.
Debate watch locations:
- Oct. 16 - Wright Hall (WRI) Bldg. C Room 144
- Oct. 22 - Carol Harter Classroom Building Complex (CBC) Bldg. A Room 112
Admission to this event is free.
Name: Jacob Thompson
Event Sponsor: Sanford I. Berman Debate Forum
- Nevada State High School Gradu…
Starts May. 25, 2013, 2pm
Ends May. 25, 2013, 4pm
- Barrick Film Series Presents J…
Starts May. 25, 2013, 12pm
Ends May. 25, 2013, 5pm
- Barrick Museum Closed for Reno…
- MOOCs and the Completion Agen…
Starts May. 28, 2013, 10am
Ends May. 28, 2013, 11:30am
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.