Learn the techniques that will help you successfully and efficiently complete the gaming license investigation.
- The privileged license and burden of suitability
- Reasons for failure to obtain the gaming license
- Preparing – reviewing the application and addressing potential issues
- Required documents and information
- The interview process
- Personal financial investigation
- Investigation of personal and business background history
- Computer forensic investigations
- Preparation for Board and Commission meetings
Who should attend?
Industry executives required to be licensed, gaming attorneys, gaming advisors, compliance personnel, executive assistants, and anyone who assists applicants in the licensing process.