The Graduate & Professional Student Association (GPSA) and the Graduate College are offering a multidisciplinary brown bag for graduate students to discuss how the job market works and how to effectively prepare for it.
Faculty panelists will share their tips and advice:
- Jonathan Good, Department of Music
- Peter Gray, Department of Anthropology
- Toni Repetti, Department of Hospitality Administration
- Jeffery Shen, School of Life Sciences
Some of the topics to be discussed:
- Importance of networking
- The interview process
- Effective websites to access
- Strengthening your curriculum vitae (cv) and /or resume
Plenty of time will be given for Q & A.
Brown Bag - Drinks will be provided