Native American Gaming Investigative Techniques (3-day)When: Jan. 28, 2014, 8am - 5pm
Show Recurring Dates
Jan. 28, 2014, 8 am - 5 pm
Jan. 29, 2014, 8 am - 5 pm
Jan. 30, 2014, 8 am - 5 pm
Discover investigative techniques that are specifically designed to meet the needs of Native American Regulators. Learn while networking with regulators from other tribes around the country.
- How to conduct effective investigations from the office
- Basic financial principles and analytical techniques
- Assessing risk and developing procedures to reduce risk
- Analysis of personal financial activity
- Investigating gaming suppliers, non-gaming vendors, foreign gaming suppliers, and key employees
- Effective interview and written communications skills
- Background investigations and information sources
- Compliance procedures: Title 31, Minimum Internal Control Standards Ensuring procedures comply with Tribal, State, and Federal requirements
- Issues unique to Native American regulators
Who should attend?
Tribal council members, commissioners, executive directors, licensing/compliance managers, gaming investigators, law enforcement personnel, and auditors.
- $995 Early Bird; payment due January 7, 2014
- $1095 Regular; payment due January 21, 2014
The seminar registration fee includes: coursework materials, continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments on each day of the seminar. It does not include lodging, air or ground transportation, incidentals or any meals other than those listed.
Please visit IGI's website for a list of nearby hotels. Mention the International Gaming Institute to obtain a special rate.
Seminars are subject to cancelation for any reason at any time. We are not responsible for any non-refundable fees associated with your travel. Please call our office at 702-895-2008 to verify that the seminar will take place.
Name: Nakia Jackson-Hale
Office: International Gaming Institute
- Predatory Journals vs. High Qu…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 5pm
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- E-Learning In Action
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 1pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.