Monster Jam Trucks World FinalsWhen: Mar. 23, 2013 (All day)
Campus Location: Sam Boyd Stadium
2013 Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam World Finals list of qualified monster trucks will start to be announced at the beginning of January 2013
Pit Party will start at noon and main event begins at 7 p.m.
Regular Saturday Tickets for Adults and Kids
- $55 - Jackpot Seats
- $45 - 200 Level and 300 Level Seats
Double Down Packages for Adults and Kids - $150 per package
The Double Down Package offers you the ultimate Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam World Finals access. Receive the following exclusive benefits when you upgrade to the Double Down Package:
- Entry into the Friday official qualifying, BBQ, and pit party – get autographs before Saturday's crowds.
- Sideline Jackpot seats to Saturday's Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam World Finals (sections 103-111, 126-127, 129-132).
- Special Double Down T-shirt (please specify size when ordering –YM, Adult S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL - All sizes are while supplies last).
- Double Down collector's pin and Commemorative Friday Double Down credential
- 2013 World Finals on DVD (one per 4 packages purchased – shipped summer 2013).
- 2013 World Finals event poster (shipped summer 2013 with DVD)
- Double Down parking lot for Saturday's World Finals (while spaces last)
- Option to renew your seat locations for 2014 during next year's pre-sale, and More!
No P.O. boxes please
Friday Double Down seating is general admission. Both sides of Sam Boyd Stadium are open for Friday night's qualifying.
Seating is limited to sections 126-132 and sections 103-111.
- 2014 Rebel Awards
Starts Mar. 09, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 09, 2014, 5pm
- "Art for Art's Sake" Art Exhib…
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 9am
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 5pm
- Movies that Matter: "The Insti…
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 7pm
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 9:30pm
- Hit a Hole In One with Rebel R…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.