Please join Office of Information Technology for a complimentary MATLAB & Simulink seminar hosted by MathWorks.
Craig Borghesani, an application engineer with MathWorks, will be on campus to present the powers of MATLAB with Simulink. His event "How a Differential Equation Becomes a Robot" will showcase how the suite of MathWorks tools complement and enhance each other, and how when combining them together, can unleash the full potential of a complete development environment.
Highlights of the presentation include:
- Using the MuPad interface in the Symbolic Math Toolbox to create equations of motion
- Modeling complex electro-mechanical systems using Simulink and the physical modeling libraries
- Using MATLAB scripts to control and automate the simulation of dynamic models in Simulink
- Importing three-dimensional mechanisms directly from CAD packages using the SimMechanics translator
- Using the Control System Toolbox and the Optimization Toolbox directly on your Simulink model
- Creating virtual reality visualizations and interfacing with external devices using Simulink 3D Animation Prototyping and testing your real-time system directly in hardware with xPC Target