Lied Library will be closed from December 18 through January 20, 2014.
But most services will be available:
- Obtaining materials
- Research assistance
- Payment of fines and fees online and at the branch libraries
- Photocopiers at the branch libraries
- Interlibrary Loan, Link+, DesktopExpress
- New UNLV Libraries accounts
- Study spaces and computing
You may access many of these services through the information desk located on the first floor, inside the Book and Bean coffee shop (adjacent to Lied Library), or you may visit one of UNLV Libraries’ branch libraries: Architecture Studies Library (ASL), Curriculum Materials Library (CML) or the Music Library.
For more information visit the Library website or call 702-895-2111.