Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies SymposiumWhen: May. 9, 2013, 7:30am - 11am
Campus Location: Foundations Building
Office/Remote Location: Blasco Event Wing
The Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies at UNLV will host a commercial real estate symposium to discuss commercial market trends and cycles in Southern Nevada.
The program will feature a panel of local and regional real estate experts.
The panel will be moderated by Marcus Conklin, associate director, Lied Institute
Topics and speakers include:
- Commercial Market Cycles - Glenn R. Mueller, real estate professor, Denver University and investment strategist
- Southern Nevada Commercial Market Trends - John Restrepo, principal, RCG Economics LLC
- Las Vegas Gaming, Then and Now - Joshua Smith, co-founder, Colliers International Gaming Group
- Demographic Trends That Matter - Robert E. Lang, professor, Greenspun College of Urban Affairs, director of the Brookings Mountain West, and executive director of The Lincy Institute at UNLV
Continental breakfast will be provided.
The event is free and open to the public.
Name: Anna Drury
Office: Dean's Office, Lee Business School
Event Sponsor: Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies
- *Canceled - Anthropology Collo…
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 11:30am
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 12:30pm
- Healthy Shopping on a Budget
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 12pm
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 1pm
- 5th Annual GCUA Graduate Resea…
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 1pm
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 2:30pm
- Sports Nutrition Series
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 2pm
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 3pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.