Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies SymposiumWhen: May. 9, 2013, 7:30am - 11am
Campus Location: Foundations Building
Office/Remote Location: Blasco Event Wing
The Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies at UNLV will host a commercial real estate symposium to discuss commercial market trends and cycles in Southern Nevada.
The program will feature a panel of local and regional real estate experts.
The panel will be moderated by Marcus Conklin, associate director, Lied Institute
Topics and speakers include:
- Commercial Market Cycles - Glenn R. Mueller, real estate professor, Denver University and investment strategist
- Southern Nevada Commercial Market Trends - John Restrepo, principal, RCG Economics LLC
- Las Vegas Gaming, Then and Now - Joshua Smith, co-founder, Colliers International Gaming Group
- Demographic Trends That Matter - Robert E. Lang, professor, Greenspun College of Urban Affairs, director of the Brookings Mountain West, and executive director of The Lincy Institute at UNLV
Continental breakfast will be provided.
The event is free and open to the public.
Name: Anna Drury
Office: Dean's Office, Lee Business School
Event Sponsor: Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies
- Ukrainian Crisis Forum
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 3pm
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 4:30pm
- Exercise Is Medicine On Campus
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 3pm
- University Forum: Things Are N…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 7:30pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 8:30pm
- Nutrition Workshop: Beauty & S…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 1pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.