In key swing states like Nevada and at the national level, Latino and new citizen voters are changing politics. While these voters care about the same issues as all Americans, they have a unique and personal connection to the immigration debate that often shapes their political views. Pollsters, political analysts and community leaders will discuss the politics of immigration and the Latino vote.
UNLV Political Science Professor David Damore will release new polling of Latino voters in Nevada, and a diverse panel of experts will analyze the findings and assess the way the presidential, senate and house candidates have handled the issue during their campaigns. The event will also be live-streamed.
For more information, email America's Voice
To watch the archived video of this event visit the America's Voice Ustream webpage.
For more information about Latino Decisions polling, visit the Latino Decisions website.
- Lynn Tramonte, deputy director, America’s Voice
- David Damore, associate professor of political science, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Andres Ramirez, president, Ramirez Group
- Leo Murrieta, Nevada state director, Mi Familia Vota
- Astrid Silva, founding member, DREAM Big Vegas