Las Vegas Kaminari Taiko: 20th Anniversary ConcertWhen: Nov. 23, 2013, 7pm - 9pm
Campus Location: Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall
The Las Vegas taiko scene came to life in 1993 when the late George Goto formed Las Vegas Kaminari Taiko. This exciting Southern Nevada taiko troupe is composed of uchite (taiko drummers) who have a deep respect for taiko, and dedicate many hours learning and sharing this ancient art form. Kaminari means "thunder."
- $35.00 - Reserved seating
- $30.00 - Discounted tickets are available to seniors, military, persons with disabilities, plus members of the Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Nevada
- $25.00 - Student tickets available with valid ID
To purchase tickets by phone, call the UNLV Performing Arts Center Box Office at 702-895-2787 (ARTS) or to purchase online visit, the UNLV Performing Arts Center's website.
Event Sponsor: Las Vegas Kaminari Taiko
Starts Mar. 09, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 09, 2014, 4:30pm
- MFA Thesis Exhibition: Abraham…
- Ukrainian Crisis Forum
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 3pm
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 4:30pm
- "Art for Art's Sake" Art Exhib…
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 9am
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.