Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Preview 2013When: Jan. 24, 2013, 7am - 1:30pm
Campus Location: Cox Pavilion
Preview Las Vegas is the place you need to be to get the business information you need to know. Presented by the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, this annual forecasting and relationship-building event converges dynamic national speakers, local economic experts and industry leaders in a conference and trade show event to give you the tools and information you need to do business in Las Vegas in the coming year.
This year's dynamic line-up of speakers are:
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com and author of the #1 New York Times bestseller, "Delivering Happiness"
- Tom Skancke, president & CEO of the Las Vegas Regional Economic Development Council
- Kristin McMillan, president & CEO of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
- Rossi Ralenkotter, president & CEO of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- Jeremy Aguero, principal analyst of Applied Analysis
These business leaders and industry experts will give you a "big picture" look for 2013 - all in one place, in one day!
- $60 Chamber member
- $80 Non-member
Tickets available through the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce website.
Name: Thomas & Mack Center
Office: TMC Ticket Office
- Business Plan Competition: Dea…
- 2014 STEM Summit Opening Recep…
Starts Jan. 13, 2014, 3pm
Ends Jan. 13, 2014, 4:30pm
- STEM Summit
Starts Jan. 14, 2014, 8:30am
Ends Jan. 14, 2014, 2:30pm
- Rebel Business Network Luncheo…
Starts Jan. 15, 2014, 11:30am
Ends Jan. 15, 2014, 1pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.