INROADS Job Candidate Prep SessionWhen: Feb. 22, 2013, 2pm - 3:30pm
Campus Location: Student Union
Office/Remote Location: Room 205
The INROADS Job Candidate Prep Session is specifically designed to prepare you for the interview process with INROADS' corporate sponsors. You will be evaluated and receive constructive feedback on your interviewing skills, attire and overall presentation. You are required to set aside at least an hour and a half for your in-person session.
This training is mandatory and must be completed in order for you to proceed further in the placement process.
- Bring at least three copies of your most current resume
- Mandatory attire is business professional - Suit and tie with belt for gentlemen and suit or dress for women
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time to check-in
- Upload fall 2012 transcript to your file on the INROADS website or email it to INROADS
INROADS (non-profit) is the nation's largest provider of salaried internships for students. INROADS will provide you with a competitive advantage over your peers by offering: 1-on-1 training and coaching; with two or more summers of paid corporate internships with mentorship and leadership development.
Admission is free to all current UNLV students.
Please note classes fill up quickly and an RSVP is required; To RSVP email INROADS.
Office: Career Services Office
Event Sponsor: Career Services Office
- Barrick Museum Closed for Reno…
- Las Vegas Color Blast 5K Run
Starts May. 25, 2013, 9am
Ends May. 25, 2013, 11am
- Nevada State High School Gradu…
Starts May. 25, 2013, 2pm
Ends May. 25, 2013, 4pm
- Barrick Film Series Presents J…
Starts May. 25, 2013, 12pm
Ends May. 25, 2013, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.