Graduate Student Workshop:
- Dr. Peter Gray, associate professor, department of anthropology
- Nancy Fawley, head of library liaison
- Dr. Liam Frink, department of anthropology
- Dean Kate Korgan, Graduate College
- Dr. Amanda Williams, department of geoscience
Topics of Discussion:
- What are the keys for getting a strong start in my graduate program?
- How can I find the UNLV resources to be a success in graduate school?
- How do I select my committee?
- What should I expect from myself, my committee and my department?
- What are the expectations of the Graduate College?