GPSA and the Graduate College invites you to attend a talk titled, "How to Cope in Grad School."
The topics of discussion include:
- Developing coping strategies
- Goal setting: Prioritizing, exercising, sleeping, developing social support network and creating a balanced life
- Utilizing available campus resources
- Dr. Fred Krauss, director of graduate services
- Dr. Julio Espinoza, outreach coordinator, licensed psychologist and CAPS staff (Counseling and Psychological Services)
- Staff from campus recreational services