Grad. Student Workshop: Effective Research AssignmentsWhen: Oct. 12, 2012, 9am - 10:30am
Campus Location: Lied Library
Office/Remote Location: Graduate Student Commons, Seminar Room, 2nd Floor Lied Library
Connect with the libraries to learn about assignment design, evaluation, and implementation. After attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Articulate the information literacy skills that students develop through research assignments
- Identify the characteristics of effective research assignments
- Use the process of reverse instructional design to create or modify research assignments
If you have an assignments you would like to revise, please bring it to the workshop.
This workshop is conducted by Anne Zald, associate professor and head of Educational Initiatives, Lied Library
Open to graduate teaching assistants, graduate students on the academic faculty track, and all other interested parties.
To register for the workshop visit the Consortium for Faculty Professional Opportunities webpage.
All Graduate College Research Certificate Program (GCRCP) students must register for this module through events link provided to them.
Name: Fred Krauss
Office: Graduate College
Event Sponsor: Consortium for Faculty Professional Opportunities
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- E-Learning In Action
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 1pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Workshop: Building Effective P…
Starts Mar. 14, 2014, 11:30am
Ends Mar. 14, 2014, 1pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.