GPSA Workshop: Get Internal and External FundingWhen: Nov. 1, 2013, 11:30am - 2pm
Campus Location: Lied Library
Office/Remote Location: Amargosa Room, Room 1149
One of the most important services which the GPSA provides UNLV graduate & professional students is funding for graduate & professional research and conference travel. The GPSA offers fall, spring and summer research and travel sponsorships. This service is intended to support projects which directly affect a student's degree program as well as making a contribution to a scholar's field.
The application deadline for spring 2014 semester is November 15, 2013
This fall the GPSA is offering a workshop to discuss the application process and other topics, including how to:
- To provide you with general knowledge about GPSA sponsorships, grants and other internal and external funding opportunities
- To provide you with tips for effective funding proposal writing
- To provide you with insights from the GPSA Sponsorship Committee
- To provide a forum for you to ask questions about internal and external funding opportunities
This event is free and open to graduate and professional students.
Lunch will be provided.
Registration is required. To registration, visit your RebelMail account and once logged in complete the online application.
Name: Rebecca Boulton
Event Sponsor: GPSA
- College of Engineering Main Ad…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 4:30pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 7pm
- 2013 UNLV Foundation's Annual …
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 5:30pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 7:30pm
- Reception: REpresentations, Re…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 6pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 9pm
- Academic Leadership Developmen…
Starts Dec. 11, 2013, 1pm
Ends Dec. 11, 2013, 2:30pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.