Getting To Know Your CustomersWhen: Jun. 19, 2013, 6pm - 8pm
Campus Location: Lied Library
Office/Remote Location: First floor
UNLV Libraries invites you to attend their Business by the Book Workshop Series. Meet and connect with other small business leaders while learning how to use the free resources at the UNLV Libraries to better your business. Refreshments will be served.
- Workshop 2: Getting To Know Your Customers
Are you unsure who your customers are or how to reach them? Learn how to use research tools to identify your customers and find information that can be immediately applied to promote your business better.
Get answers to these questions, and more:
- Who are my customers and what are their buying habits?
- What factors influence my customers in choosing a product or service in my industry?
- Where are my customers and how can I reach them?
Basic computer skills required.
This workshop is free and open to the public.
RSVP is required to firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-895-2286
Space is limited.You may attend all workshops or only those that interest you.
Parking: Lot N (behind Lied Library)
Name: Angela Ayers
Office: UNLV Libraries
Event Sponsor: UNLV Libraries Advisory Board
- Physics and Astronomy Colloqui…
Starts Dec. 06, 2013, 10am
Ends Dec. 06, 2013, 11am
- Astronomy Colloquium: Joel Mey…
Starts Dec. 06, 2013, 3:45pm
Ends Dec. 06, 2013, 4:45pm
- Nutrition Series: Weight Manag…
Starts Dec. 09, 2013, 2pm
Ends Dec. 09, 2013, 3pm
- Nutrition Series: Sports Nutri…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 2pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 3pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.