Gaming Management Q&A Guest Speakers EventWhen: Mar. 14, 2013, 4:30pm - 6pm
Campus Location: Frank and Estella Beam Hall
Office/Remote Location: Room 236
You are cordially invited to join the Gaming Management Association's Q&A guest speakers networking event.
Three excellent speakers from the Venetian/Palazzo will be joining us for an informative hour of an interactive speaking session.
- Hector Rodriguez, executive director of table games
- Jonathan Bell - vice president of casino credit and UNLV graduate
- Danny Price - casino manager and UNLV graduate
The seating is limited so it is important to RSVP via Facebook or contact email@example.com if you plan to attend.
Make sure to come prepared with questions to ask. We look forward to seeing you.
This is a free event. Dress code is strictly business casual.
Name: Steven Silk
Event Sponsor: Gaming Management Association
- Academic Leadership Developmen…
Starts Dec. 11, 2013, 1pm
Ends Dec. 11, 2013, 2:30pm
- Campus Holiday Reception
Starts Dec. 11, 2013, 3pm
Ends Dec. 11, 2013, 5pm
- Business Plan Competition: Dea…
- 2014 STEM Summit Opening Recep…
Starts Jan. 13, 2014, 3pm
Ends Jan. 13, 2014, 4:30pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.