Gaming Management Q&A Guest Speakers EventWhen: Mar. 14, 2013, 4:30pm - 6pm
Campus Location: Frank and Estella Beam Hall
Office/Remote Location: Room 236
You are cordially invited to join the Gaming Management Association's Q&A guest speakers networking event.
Three excellent speakers from the Venetian/Palazzo will be joining us for an informative hour of an interactive speaking session.
- Hector Rodriguez, executive director of table games
- Jonathan Bell - vice president of casino credit and UNLV graduate
- Danny Price - casino manager and UNLV graduate
The seating is limited so it is important to RSVP via Facebook or contact email@example.com if you plan to attend.
Make sure to come prepared with questions to ask. We look forward to seeing you.
This is a free event. Dress code is strictly business casual.
Name: Steven Silk
Event Sponsor: Gaming Management Association
- Course Tour:Online Ed in Black…
Starts May. 23, 2013, 1:30pm
Ends May. 23, 2013, 2:30pm
- Nevada State High School Gradu…
Starts May. 25, 2013, 2pm
Ends May. 25, 2013, 4pm
- MOOCs and the Completion Agen…
Starts May. 28, 2013, 10am
Ends May. 28, 2013, 11:30am
- The MOOC Moment: Inside Higher…
Starts May. 30, 2013, 11am
Ends May. 30, 2013, 12pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.