Learn about the online gaming employee registration system from the Nevada Gaming Control Board - seeing a practical demonstration of the new system and with the opportunity to ask questions or address any concerns.
- Review the online payment process
- History of the Gaming Employee Registration Program
- Demonstrate the online Gaming Employee Registration process
- Discuss changes to the Employee Registration Process and Nevada Revised Statutes Review NRS 463.0157, NRS 463.335, and NGC Regulation 5.100
- The fingerprinting process
- How to access the Gaming Control Board System of Records
- Questions and Answers
Who should attend?
This seminar is open to all Nevada licensees and human resource representatives The class is designed for human resource representatives and other personnel responsible for registering gaming employees