GA Teaching WorkshopsWhen: Sep. 20, 2013, 1pm - 3pm
Campus Location: Carol C. Harter Classroom Building Complex - Building A
Office/Remote Location: Room A108
The Graduate College is please to announce the next two GA Teaching Workshops.
The workshops will cover the following topics:
- 1-2 p.m., Special Issues: Difficult Situations in Teaching - Dr. Doris Watson, College of Education, UNLV
- 2-3 p.m., Teaching with Technology - Dr. Marcie Gallo, College of Liberal Arts, UNLV
This event is free and open to current students.
To register, visit the GA teaching workshops registration webpage.
Walk-ins are welcome.
Name: Dr. Fred Krauss
Office: Graduate College
Event Sponsor: Graduate College
- Exercise Is Medicine On Campus
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 3pm
- University Forum: Things Are N…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 7:30pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 8:30pm
- HYPER Recovery Support Group M…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 11:45am
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 12:45pm
- Nutrition Workshop: Beauty & S…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 1pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.