GA Teaching WorkshopsWhen: Sep. 20, 2013, 1pm - 3pm
Campus Location: Carol C. Harter Classroom Building Complex - Building A
Office/Remote Location: Room A108
The Graduate College is please to announce the next two GA Teaching Workshops.
The workshops will cover the following topics:
- 1-2 p.m., Special Issues: Difficult Situations in Teaching - Dr. Doris Watson, College of Education, UNLV
- 2-3 p.m., Teaching with Technology - Dr. Marcie Gallo, College of Liberal Arts, UNLV
This event is free and open to current students.
To register, visit the GA teaching workshops registration webpage.
Walk-ins are welcome.
Name: Dr. Fred Krauss
Office: Graduate College
Event Sponsor: Graduate College
- 10th Annual Vallen Dinner of D…
Starts Apr. 24, 2014, 5:30pm
Ends Apr. 24, 2014, 7:30pm
- BMI Presents: O Heart, A Verse…
Starts Apr. 24, 2014, 7pm
Ends Apr. 24, 2014, 8:30pm
- Graduate Workshop: Everything …
Starts Apr. 25, 2014, 10am
Ends Apr. 25, 2014, 11am
- Life Sciences Seminar: Nikolai…
Starts Apr. 25, 2014, 1pm
Ends Apr. 25, 2014, 2pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.