GA Teaching WorkshopsWhen: Sep. 20, 2013, 1pm - 3pm
Campus Location: Carol C. Harter Classroom Building Complex - Building A
Office/Remote Location: Room A108
The Graduate College is please to announce the next two GA Teaching Workshops.
The workshops will cover the following topics:
- 1-2 p.m., Special Issues: Difficult Situations in Teaching - Dr. Doris Watson, College of Education, UNLV
- 2-3 p.m., Teaching with Technology - Dr. Marcie Gallo, College of Liberal Arts, UNLV
This event is free and open to current students.
To register, visit the GA teaching workshops registration webpage.
Walk-ins are welcome.
Name: Dr. Fred Krauss
Office: Graduate College
Event Sponsor: Graduate College
- Nutrition Series: Weight Manag…
Starts Dec. 09, 2013, 2pm
Ends Dec. 09, 2013, 3pm
- Nutrition Series: Sports Nutri…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 2pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 3pm
- Nutrition Series: Diabetes Pre…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 5pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 6pm
- College of Engineering Main Ad…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 4:30pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 7pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.