GA Teaching WorkshopsWhen: Sep. 20, 2013, 1pm - 3pm
Campus Location: Carol C. Harter Classroom Building Complex - Building A
Office/Remote Location: Room A108
The Graduate College is please to announce the next two GA Teaching Workshops.
The workshops will cover the following topics:
- 1-2 p.m., Special Issues: Difficult Situations in Teaching - Dr. Doris Watson, College of Education, UNLV
- 2-3 p.m., Teaching with Technology - Dr. Marcie Gallo, College of Liberal Arts, UNLV
This event is free and open to current students.
To register, visit the GA teaching workshops registration webpage.
Walk-ins are welcome.
Name: Dr. Fred Krauss
Office: Graduate College
Event Sponsor: Graduate College
- *Canceled - Anthropology Collo…
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 11:30am
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 12:30pm
- Healthy Shopping on a Budget
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 12pm
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 1pm
- 5th Annual GCUA Graduate Resea…
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 1pm
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 2:30pm
- IRSD - Interdisciplinary Resea…
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 12:15pm
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 3pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.