Seminar is available: Sept. 16-18 or Dec. 9-11
Learn how to investigate the background and financial history of individuals and businesses. Gain practical knowledge and skills to enhance your investigations through seminars, a case study and group exercises and discussions.
- Financial concepts for non-financial professionals
- Personal financial due diligence
- Interview techniques
- Investigating foreign applications
- Business investigations – basic and complex
- Background investigative techniques
- Sources of information
- Analyzing proposed operations
Topics and instructors are subject to change based on speaker availability
Who should Attend?
- Gaming regulators and law enforcement officers who conduct licensing and background investigations
- Board and Commission members
- Or other government officials, with regulatory oversight or policy making responsibilities