Seminar is available: Sept. 16-18 or Dec. 9-11
Learn how to investigate the background and financial history of individuals and businesses. Gain practical knowledge and skills to enhance your investigations through seminars, a case study and group exercises and discussions.
- Financial concepts for non-financial professionals
- Personal financial due diligence
- Interview techniques
- Investigating foreign applications
- Business investigations – basic and complex
- Background investigative techniques
- Sources of information
- Analyzing proposed operations
Topics and instructors are subject to change based on speaker availability
Who should Attend?
- Gaming regulators and law enforcement officers who conduct licensing and background investigations
- Board and Commission members
- Or other government officials, with regulatory oversight or policy making responsibilities
- Early bird - $995; payment due three weeks before the session
- Regular - $1,095; payment due one week before the session
- Continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments
- Accommodation and transportation
- Additional food and beverages
The final decision to run a seminar is made three weeks prior to the start date. Seminars are subject to cancelation for any reason at any time. We are not responsible for any non-refundable fees associated with your travel.
Please call our Seminar Registration Hotline at 702-895-2008 to verify that the seminar will take place or for any questions regarding travel arrangements or non-refundable fees.