UNLV is excited to invite you and your family to Family Weekend! All current students and their families are invited to attend fun activities on campus during Homecoming. Join us for this exciting event that celebrates UNLV and brings together Rebel families, staff, and faculty.
Pre-Family Weekend Event: Thur., Nov. 5
- 7-10 p.m. - Rebel Variety Show, Artemus Ham Concert Hall (HCH)
The Rebel Variety Show gives individual students and those participating in team competition the opportunity to audition and showcase their talents.
We have full-day Rebel experience that awaits you! Listen to an academic presentation from our UNLV faculty and staff, explore UNLV on specialty behind-the-scenes tours, give back to the community during a fun service project and enjoy great food on the UNLV main campus.
After the main campus events, join us for some family fun and games during Town Square Takeover! The UNLV Homecoming Pep Rally and Homecoming Parade will take place at Town Square Las Vegas. Every year, students build a float related to the homecoming theme and showcase their floats at the parade. After the homecoming parade, participate in some healthy competition at Family Rec Night in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center on the UNLV main campus.
Fri., Nov. 6
- 8:30-9 a.m.: Family Weekend Check-in, Richard Tam Alumni Center (TAC)
- 9-10 a.m.: Specialty Academic Presentation & Breakfast, (TAC) (breakfast generously by Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf)
- 10:15-11:30 a.m.: Discover UNLV: Specialty Tours (TAC)
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Lunch & Service Project for Sunrise Children’s Hospital, (TAC) (lunch generously provided by CenturyLink)
- 1-4 p.m.: Town Square Takeover, Town Square Las Vegas
- 5-6 p.m.: Homecoming Parade & Pep Rally, Town Square Las Vegas
- 7-9 p.m.: Family Rec Night, Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC)
Sat., Nov. 7
Join us for food, fun, and games at family tailgate and cheer on the Rebels at the UNLV vs. Hawaii football game at Sam Boyd Stadium.
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m: Family Tailgate, Sam Boyd Stadium
- 3 p.m.: UNLV Football vs Hawai'i, Sam Boyd Stadium
Family Weekend concludes after football game. Go Rebels!
Optional Events (Not included in Family Weekend Package)
Thur., Nov. 5
- 7-10 p.m.: Scarlet & Gray Experience, Student Union Ballroom
To purchase tickets visit the UNLV Alumni Association events website.