ELI Annual Meeting 2013When: Feb. 4, 2013 (All day)
Show Recurring Dates
Feb. 4, 2013 (All day)
Feb. 5, 2013 (All day)
Feb. 6, 2013 (All day)
Office/Remote Location: Room 208A
The UNLV Office of Online Education will be hosting the online portion of the 2013 ELI Annual Meeting.
At the ELI Annual Meeting, through a highly interactive and engaging program, we will be exchanging ideas, innovations, and results within the overall context of moving towards the next generation of learning.
Specific questions we will ponder include:
- What are the frameworks for the next generation of learning?
- Which course models advance new models of learning that maximize student engagement and persistence?
- What does teaching and learning research say about emerging technologies and practices?
- What rubrics and methods do we need to evaluate our efforts?
Learn more about the face-to-face and online programs. We look forward to you joining us February 4-6.
For more about the ELI Annual Meeting visit the the ELI Annual Meeting website.
Admission is free, register early with Online Education to reserve your seat.
Name: Andrea Esguerra
Office: Online Education
Event Sponsor: Online Education
- Nevada State High School Gradu…
Starts May. 25, 2013, 2pm
Ends May. 25, 2013, 4pm
- International Conference on Ga…
- Green Valley High School Gradu…
Starts Jun. 06, 2013, 9am
Ends Jun. 06, 2013, 11am
- Valley High School Graduation
Starts Jun. 06, 2013, 12pm
Ends Jun. 06, 2013, 2pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.