The Diversity Leadership forum brings together community and campus leaders to offer perspectives on key social and economic issues impacting various communities in Southern Nevada.
March's forum discussion is titled, "Our daughters' keepers a look at child trafficking in Southern Nevada."
- Lisa Morris Hibbler, D.P.A, deputy director, City of Las Vegas Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services
- Aishia Grenvenberg-Lewis, LCSW, owner & therapist, iEvolve Center
- M. Alexis Kennedy, Ph.D., associate professor, UNLV Department of Criminal Justice
- Elizabeth L. MacDowell, J.D., director, Family Justice Clinic; associate professor, UNLV Boyd School of Law
- Hollie M. Taylor, founder, Jessica's Children Foundation