Please join the Office of Diversity Initiatives as it marks Hispanic Heritage Month with a forum discussion moderated by Ms. Nora Luna, Hispanic/Latino program manager at the Nathan Adelson Hospice.
The forum topic is "The Educational Needs of Hispanic Youth in southern Nevada."
- Isaac Barron, city councilman, North Las Vegas
- Ivet Santiago, director, Latino Youth Leadership Conference
- Jose L. Melendrez, board of directors, Las Vegas Latin Chamber & assistant vice president, UNLV Office of Diversity Initiatives
- 3-4:30 p.m. Panel discussion, Q&A from the audience
- 4:30-5 p.m. Refreshments served