Disable the LabelWhen: Oct. 22, 2013, 5pm - 7pm
Campus Location: Student Union
Office/Remote Location: Ballroom
Join Students Organizing Diversity Activities (SODA) for our 2013 Disability Awareness Program. We'll have a mini-resource fair to inform students of what services are available for them on or off campus. We will be serving cookies from Opportunity Village and subs from a local vendor. Stop by to explore what it means to live with a disability, to hear students with disabilities share their stories, and discuss what misinformation and stereotypes exist in regards to disability. Of course we'll have our onsite photographer there to capture the evening and mini dance party at the end!
Stop by and help us to Disable the Label!
- Sign language interpreters will be available at no charge to students
- Special accommodations require a 72 hour notice
- Students are encouraged to bring their Rebel card for attendance purposes
This event is free and open to current students.
Name: Silvia Hernandez
Office: SODA and Office of Civic Engagement and Diversity
Event Sponsor: SODA and OCED
- The Multicultural Program: Hol…
- Nutrition Series: Weight Manag…
Starts Dec. 09, 2013, 2pm
Ends Dec. 09, 2013, 3pm
- Celebrate Human Rights with Fr…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 12:30pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 2:30pm
- Nutrition Series: Sports Nutri…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 2pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 3pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.