Designing Effective Research AssignmentsWhen: Nov. 7, 2013, 3pm - 4:15pm
Campus Location: Lied Library
Office/Remote Location: Graduate Student Commons, 2nd Floor Lied Library
Connect with the university libraries to get assistance with assignment design, evaluation, and implementation!
After attending this workshop teaching assistants will be able to:
- Articulate the skills that students develop through research assignments;
- Identify the characteristics of effective research assignments;
- Use the process of reverse instructional design to create or modify research assignments.
If you have an assignment you would like to revise, please bring it to the workshop!
Discussion leader: Erin Rinto, undergraduate learning librarian
Admission is free for all UNLV graduate students, but registration is required through the workshop registration webpage.
Name: Erin Rinto
Office: LLB 1186
Event Sponsor: The UNLV Libraries
- RefWorks for Graduate Students
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 1pm
- Predatory Journals vs. High Qu…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 5pm
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.