Experience the Unthinkable
It can happen in an instant – a fire, a flood, an act of terrorism. We prepare, we write plans, we train employees, but what happens at the decision-making level when a crisis occurs?
Join us for an opportunity to experience first-hand the problem-solving activities of an unfolding simulated disaster, based on recent actual events. Attendees will be lead through a choreographed disaster experience by emergency preparedness trainers.
In addition to time for networking, the morning sessions feature a number of speakers.
- Chris Smith, chief of the Nevada Division of Emergency Management—Homeland Security
- Dr. Peter Tarlow, emergency management consultant and Founder of Tourism and More
- James Stover, account manager, MassMedia
- Ric Newell, safety compliance and training manager, New York-New York Hotel & Casino
- Captain Al Salinas, Las Vegas Metro Police and director, Southern Nevada Counter-Terrorism Center
For additional information visit the Caesars Hospitality Research Center webpage.