CLE/Friday Law Talks: Marginal WorkersWhen: Nov. 16, 2012, 4pm - 5:15pm
Campus Location: William S. Boyd School of Law
Office/Remote Location: Room 105
CLE/Friday Law Talks: Marginal Workers: How Legal Fault Lines Divide Workers and Leave Them Without Protection.
In this CLE talk, Professor Garcia, professor of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law and author of the book "Marginal Workers", will describe his theory of marginal workers and explain why human rights dialogue might be able to change attitudes about worker protections and provide better protection for marginal workers, and all workers, in the process.
Also speaking at this event are:
- D. Taylor, Secretary-Treasurer of the Culinary Workers Union
- Africa Sanchez, formerly general counsel of the Clark County Education Association, and currently with Eric Palacios & Associates
For registration, cost, and payment details visit the William S. Boyd School of Law CLE registration webpage.
Name: Christine Smith
Office: Boyd School of Law
Event Sponsor: William S. Boyd School of Law
- Nutrition Series: Weight Manag…
Starts Dec. 09, 2013, 2pm
Ends Dec. 09, 2013, 3pm
- Nutrition Series: Sports Nutri…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 2pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 3pm
- Nutrition Series: Diabetes Pre…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 5pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 6pm
- Business Plan Competition: Dea…
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.