There are two levels of casino auditing courses for you to choose from. The course is split into two levels to enable you to obtain a deeper insight into this important topic.
Casino Auditing Level One is a pre-requisite for taking Casino Auditing Level Two.
Casino Auditing Level Two Topics:
- Auditing the information technology function
- Casino internal control—a risk based focus
- Auditing food and beverage operations
- Auditing slot clubs & point liability
- Auditing credit
- Auditing comps
- MICS reporting
- Auditing fixed assets
- Review of operating results
- Auditing non-gaming operations
- Protecting the games and internal theft
Who should attend?
Gaming auditors, regulatory agency staff, tribal auditors, chief financial officers, and CPAs