Casino Auditing Level One (2-day)When: Jun. 10, 2013, 8am - 5pm
Show Recurring Dates
Jun. 10, 2013, 8 am - 5 pm
Jun. 11, 2013, 8 am - 5 pm
Oct. 14, 2013, 8 am - 5 pm
Oct. 15, 2013, 8 am - 5 pm
There are two levels of casino auditing courses for you to choose from. The course is split into two levels to enable you to obtain a deeper insight into this important topic.
Casino Auditing Level 1 Topics:
- Casino internal control and management’s responsibility
- Internal audit and the regulatory process
- Currency transaction reporting and minimum control standards (MICS)
- The system of internal control
- Casino cage
- Slots and table games
- Casino fraud
- Analyzing casino operations
Who should attend?
Internal or external accountants and auditors and gaming industry regulators
- A certificate of attendance will be awarded to every participant who attends and completes the entire course.
- $725 Early bird; payment due six weeks before start date
- $795 Regular; payment due three weeks before start date
The seminar registration fee includes:
- Coursework materials
- Continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments on each day of the seminar
Please visit IGI's website for a list of nearby hotels. Mention the International Gaming Institute to obtain a special rate.
Seminars are subject to cancelation for any reason at any time. We are not responsible for any non-refundable fees associated with your travel. Please call our Seminar Registration Hotline at 702-895-2008 to verify that the seminar will take place.
Name: Nakia Jackson-Hale
Office: International Gaming Institute
- RefWorks for Graduate Students
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 1pm
- Predatory Journals vs. High Qu…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 5pm
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.