Voice Auditions have been cancelled for Sat., Jan. 24. Voice auditions are still available for Sat., Feb. 7. If you cannot attend on Feb. 7, please contact Dr. Alfonse Anderson at 702-895-4073 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an alternate date.
Auditions for prospective students, interested in attending UNLV for fall 2015, will occur on Sat., Jan. 24 and Sat., Feb. 7.
During these auditions, students will also be evaluated for scholarship eligibility.
To apply for the auditions, please download the audition information form below. This form is an Adobe PDF document and may be typed in by utilizing the most current version of Adobe Reader. Once the document is filled out, save it, and email it as an attachment to the department of music.
This form may also be printed and filled out in blue or black ink. Please fill out the form legibly; scan and email as a document to the department of music or fax the form to 702-895-4239.
Please fill out the form as completely and legibly as possible. Choose which audition date you prefer - Sat., Jan. 24 or Sat., Feb. 7.
Do NOT fill in the time.
Once the music department has received the completed form, we will contact you to schedule an audition time for your preferred date.
No times will be scheduled without a completed form.
- Deadline to apply for Jan. 24 auditions is 5 p.m. on Wed., Jan. 21 and Feb. 7 auditions is 5 p.m. on Wed., Feb. 4
Auditions Times and Locations:
- Strings: 9 a.m. - Noon, Dr. Arturo Rando-Grillot Hall
- Guitar: Noon - 1 p.m., Dr. Arturo Rando-Grillot Hall
- Piano: 1 - 4 p.m., Dr. Arturo Rando-Grillot Hall
- Brass: 9 a.m. - Noon, BMC 160
- Woodwinds: 12:30 - 3 p.m., BMC 160
- Jazz: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., HFA 238
- Percussion: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., HFA 235