Research Centers & Laboratories
The Howard R. Hughes College of Engineering considers research centers and laboratories as the vehicle for promoting scholarly research and technology transfer through partnership with industry.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss our activities and build new relationships. Please feel free to contact the Dean's Office or to contact the directors of any of theses centers and laboratories for more information.
- Applied Geophysics Center
- Center for Energy Research (CER)
- Center for Information Technology and Algorithms
- Center for Materials and Structures
- Center for Mechanical and Environmental Systems Technology
- Energy Materials Interaction Technology Initiative of Nevada
- Nevada Center for Advanced Computation Methods (NCACM)
- Nevada Nanotechnology Center (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Nevada University Transportation Center