Centers and Institutes
The following centers, institutes, archives, and laboratories have been approved by the Board of Regents to provide research, specialized scholarly activity, education, and or public service in furtherance of interdisciplinary study, outreach, and acquisition of extramural funding.
For more information about centers and institutes, visit the Research and Economic Development site.
- Applied Geophysics Center / Engineering Geophysics Laboratory
- Center for Energy Materials Interaction Technology Initiative of Nevada
- Center for Energy Research
- Center for Information Technology and Algorithms
- Center for Materials and Structures
- Center for Mechanical and Environmental Systems Technology
- Nevada Center for Advanced Computational Methods
- Nevada Nanotechnology Center
- Transportation Research Center