Minor in Management Information Systems
The program of study for the Management Information Systems major prepares students for positions in network, database, and web administration, systems development, technical support, education and training and consulting work.
- Identify and explain the major tasks of the manager.
- Discuss and apply major theories concerning the behavior of people in modern business organizations.
- Identify and discuss alternate theories concerning the role of business in society and implications of these theories.
- Identify and discuss key issues involved in international management.
- Identify and discuss key issues in the relations between workers and managers.
- Work with others to identify challenges to your business and develop strategies to deal with them.
- Present analyses of and solutions to management problems.