Minor in Health Physics
This minor is designed for students interested in the biological effects of radiation in medical utilization and in occupational health and safety.
- Demonstrate competency in applying the theoretical and problem solving aspects of health physics and related disciplines.
- Demonstrate competency in the practical applications of health physics.
- Effectively communicate technical information in both oral and written form.
- Competent in research methods and be able to critically review research with the intent of applying findings to their practice.
- Prepared to pursue a lifetime of self-directed learning and professional.