Dual Degree: Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Hotel Administration
The MBA/MS Hotel Administration dual program is designed for students seeking business leadership opportunities in the Hotel Administration field. This program provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed as managers with a high proficiency in hotel administration. The MBA portion is designed to advance the knowledge and practice of business and administration. The Hotel Administration portion is designed to provide industry specific knowledge necessary to succeed in this dynamic industry. This program utilizes the natural learning environment that is created by the Las Vegas economy. Students graduating from the dual program will receive two degrees, an MBA and an M.S. in Hotel Administration. The program requires the completion of 51 credit hours.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.