The Center for Social Justice was created in direct response to a student proposal to meet the ever changing of the growing student body. The student proposal highlighted the need for a center that would address ways for students to speak up and create change for a more justice community.
The CSJ provides:
- Event & meeting spaces with advanced technology capabilities
- Lounge & study spaces
- Two student work spaces with internet access
- Diverse library
- Opportunities for collaboration with other students organizations
- Presentations & Training Sessions
- A variety of topical programs
- Friendly and Knowledgeable staff
- Safe and Inclusive environment.
- Daily documentaries showing in the CSJ Library