The Center for Social Justice was created in direct response to a student proposal to meet the ever changing of the growing student body. The student proposal highlighted the need for a center that would address ways for students to speak up and create change for a more justice community.
The CSJ provides:
- Event & meeting spaces with advanced technology capabilities
- Lounge & study spaces
- Two student work spaces with internet access
- Diverse library
- Opportunities for collaboration with other students organizations
- Presentations & Training Sessions
- A variety of topical programs
- Friendly and Knowledgeable staff
- Safe and Inclusive environment.
- Daily documentaries showing in the CSJ Library
The Center for Social Justice is guided by a task force comprised of students, faculty, staff, and community members. If you are interested in helping to create and guide the initiatives of the Center for Social Justice please contact Randy McCrillis at 895-5606 or email@example.com.