No matter your interest, you'll find everything you need to know about how get involved at UNLV. Attend a leadership program. Go on an outdoor adventure trip. Volunteer. Donate. Share your culture and learn about others through innovative programming. So, what are you waiting for? Get involved!
UNLV offers several ways to give back to the community. All of the projects are open to UNLV students, faculty, and staff.
UNLV Cares Food Pantry “The ‘Stache Gives Back”
The year-round pantry, open to all students, classified staff, faculty, and professional staff, currently provides non-perishable items to more than 150 persons every two weeks.
“Ask Me” Booths
Faculty and staff participation is vital to UNLV's student orientation and welcome program. If you need more information, please contact John Jacobs at 895-2981 or [email protected] or Barb Roberts at 774-8007 or [email protected].
Support Our Mission by Helping Students
- Find their way around campus by staffing an "Ask Me" booth
- Investigate their educational opportunities
- Explore learning experiences outside the classroom
- Understand our unique campus culture and diversity
- Engage in positive and rewarding experiences with faculty, staff, and their peers
- Find appropriate assistance and resources for their individual needs
- Share their university experiences with friends and family
- Support REBEL Events
- Support REBEL Athletics
UNLV Center for Social Justice
The UNLV Center for Social Justice (CSJ) serves as a resource for students, staff, faculty, and community members to unite around, educate about, and advocate against social injustices that affect the campus, local, national, and global communities.