UNLV Psychological Assessment and Testing Clinic
The Psychological Assessment and Testing Clinic provides affordable and quality psychological assessment services to UNLV students and Clark County community members, ages 5 to adult.
Assessments identify both strengths and weaknesses and provide recommendations. The clinic operates 12 months out of the year and offers a sliding scale.
Individuals are most often referred for the evaluation of:
- Learning disabilities
- High functioning autistic spectrum disorders
- Attention deficit disorders
- Emotional/behavioral disturbances.
Other assessment services include, but are not limited to:
- Verbal and visual thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Academic skills
- Auditory processing
- Personality characteristics
- Social factors related to the questions being addressed.
The clinic operates out of the clinical psychology doctoral training program and serves as a training site for students who conduct the evaluations under faculty supervision.
Contact Deana Waddell to update this content.