Don't Trash Nevada
Don’t Trash Nevada is a comprehensive public outreach campaign to encourage clean-up efforts and discourage litter and illegal dumping in Southern Nevada. The program:
- Creates advertising related to desert dumping and littering issues.
- Organizes both annual and ongoing clean-up events.
- Promotes stronger anti-litter regulations and laws and supports law enforcement and the judicial system efforts.
- Increases the number of dumpsters, trash receptacles, and collection on Southern Nevada public lands.
- Provides information related to litter and desert dumping on public lands.
- Encourages recycling programs.
Contact Deana Waddell to update this content.