UNLV is a clearinghouse for business leaders and entrepreneurs looking to start, grow, or expand their businesses. Whether you’re developing a business plan or you’re ready to launch your company, the following UNLV centers and institutes can help.
- Office of Economic Development promotes economic development in the community and state and supports faculty and staff as they develop intellectual property.
- Center for Entrepreneurship promotes the teaching, research, and practice of entrepreneurship in Southern Nevada.
- Nevada Small Business Development Center is the state’s premier economic development resource providing the expertise, knowledge, and innovative training needed to help start-up and ongoing businesses succeed.
- Center for Business and Economic Research collects, analyzes, and disseminates information on the economy and Nevada businesses.
- Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies is committed to advancing the real estate profession by offering programs and services such as real estate certification, online mortgage training, and networking opportunities for industry professionals.
- UNLV Division of Educational Outreach offers customized programs for training, retraining, and upgrading skills of employees. The Division also provides professional services such as data collection and assistance with homeland security and counter-terrorism training.
UNLV is working with local organizations to improve our local community. Contact the individual agencies for more information about their services and how membership may enhance your business.
- Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
- Latin Chamber of Commerce
- Nevada Development Authority
- United Way
- Urban Chamber of Commerce
- UNLV Impacts, "Giving Entrepreneurs a Helping Hand"
- UNLV Magazine, "Taking Care of Business"
- UNLV Magazine, "Rising Sun"