Each room at the Richard Tam Alumni Center is unique and has its own set-up capabilities. The chart below outlines common uses and set-up capabilities of each room.
|Marietta Tiberti Grand Hall||William Trent Lounge||Fred C. Albrecht Boardroom||Pangonis & Potter Conference Room||Bryan & Jessie Metcalf Art Gallery*|
*The Bryan & Jessie Metcalf Art Gallery is a circular, open-aired space. Some restrictions may apply.
The Richard Tam Alumni Center has the following tables and chairs available for use in our rooms that offer flexible set-up options:
- 240 standard ballroom chairs
- 18 — 5' round banquet tables (seats up to 8 people)
- 10 — 6' round banquet tables (seats up to 10 people)
- 12 — 6' rectangular banquet tables
- The above quantities are subject to change without notice.
- For some set-ups, additional chairs and tables may be required at a minimal charge.
- Other set-ups can be accommodated upon request.
For more details and information about the Richard Tam Alumni Center and its rental capabilities, please contact 702-895-3621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.