AttentionIf you intend on applying for admission to UNLV for Summer 2016 it is required that you speak with an Admission Counselor prior to submitting your application. Failure to speak with a counselor prior to submission will result in a non-refundable application for the wrong semester. Please call the Office of Admission at 702-774-8658 to speak with an Admission Counselor.
- Review admission requirements for freshman or transfer students
- Check application deadlines
- Review (FAQ) on how to submit the online application for admission
- Prepare to pay the application fee
Paper applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions.
After You've Applied
- Check your application status on MyUNLV
- Send your high school and/or college transcripts
- Submit your ACT and/or SAT test scores
- Submit your military transcript (after you have been accepted)
- Determine your eligibility and apply for your benefit from the VA. You will receive a VA Certificate of Eligibility if approved.
- Apply for residency (if applicable)
- Complete all checklist tasks according to the applicable chapter of your GI Bill
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Submit your immunization records
- Apply for on-campus housing