Important Application Deadline
The deadline to submit a degree-seeking application for the Spring, 2016 term is December 1, 2015.
- Review admission requirements for freshman or transfer students
- Check application deadlines
- Review (FAQ) on how to submit the online application for admission
- Prepare to pay the application fee
Paper applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions.
After You've Applied
- Check your application status on MyUNLV
- Send your high school and/or college transcripts
- Submit your ACT and/or SAT test scores
- Submit your military transcript (after you have been accepted)
- Determine your eligibility and apply for your benefit from the VA. You will receive a VA Certificate of Eligibility if approved.
- Apply for residency (if applicable)
- Complete all checklist tasks according to the applicable chapter of your GI Bill
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Submit your immunization records
- Apply for on-campus housing