Apply: Undergraduate International
If you will need UNLV to issue the U.S. Immigration Form I-20 for you to enter or remain in the U.S. with F-1 visa status, please follow the steps below.
Before You Apply
- Review admission requirements for international Students
- Check application deadlines
- Review FAQ on how to submit the online application for admission
- Prepare to pay application fee
Download an application worksheet to help you prepare for the online application for undergraduate admission.
Paper applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions.
After You Submit Your Application
- Check application status on MyUNLV
- Send your school transcripts
- Submit proof of English proficiency
- Complete the Confidential Financial Certification form
- Submit your ACT and/or SAT test scores
- Submit your immunization records
- Apply for on-campus housing
- Review International Student Admissions FAQ