Apply: Undergraduate International
AttentionIf you intend on applying for admission to UNLV for Summer 2016 it is required that you speak with an Admission Counselor prior to submitting your application. Failure to speak with a counselor prior to submission will result in a non-refundable application for the wrong semester. Please call the Office of Admission at 702-774-8658 to speak with an Admission Counselor.
If you will need UNLV to issue the U.S. Immigration Form I-20 for you to enter or remain in the U.S. with F-1 visa status, please follow the steps below.
Before You Apply
- Review admission requirements for international Students
- Check application deadlines
- Review FAQ on how to submit the online application for admission
- Prepare to pay application fee
Paper applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions.
After You Submit Your Application
- Check application status on MyUNLV
- Send your school transcripts
- Submit proof of English proficiency
- Complete the Confidential Financial Certification form
- Submit your ACT and/or SAT test scores
- Submit your immunization records
- Apply for on-campus housing
- Review International Student Admissions FAQ