You are here

Apply: NSHE International Transfer

Please follow these steps if you are a student transferring from College of Southern Nevada, Great Basin College, Truckee Meadows Community College or Western Nevada College.

Before You Apply

  1. Locate articulation worksheet for your UNLV major
  2. Fill out NSHE Transfer Agreement for desired major
  3. Review admission requirements for transfer students
  4. View degree worksheets for desired UNLV major
  5. Get an unofficial review of your college credits by an academic advisor
  6. Check application deadlines
  7. Review FAQs on how to submit the online application for admission
  8. Prepare to pay the $95 application fee

Apply Now

Paper applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions.

After You Submit Your Application

  1. Check application status on MyUNLV
  2. Send your school transcripts
  3. Submit proof of English proficiency
  4. Complete the Confidential Financial Certification form and bank Letter
  5. Submit your ACT and/or SAT test scores
  6. Submit your immunization records
  7. Apply for on-campus housing

Once you have been accepted, check your MyUNLV account for outstanding checklist items to complete your admission and information regarding orientation and enrolling in your classes.