Apply: NSHE International Transfer
Please follow these steps if you are a student transferring from College of Southern Nevada, Great Basin College, Truckee Meadows Community College or Western Nevada College.
Before You Apply
- Locate articulation worksheet for your UNLV major
- Fill out NSHE Transfer Agreement for desired major
- Review admission requirements for transfer students
- View degree worksheets for desired UNLV major
- Get an unofficial review of your college credits by an academic advisor
- Check application deadlines
- Review FAQs on how to submit the online application for admission
- Prepare to pay the $95 application fee
Download an application worksheet to help you prepare for the online application for undergraduate admission.
Paper applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions.
After You Submit Your Application
- Check application status on MyUNLV
- Send your school transcripts
- Submit proof of English proficiency
- Complete the Confidential Financial Certification form and bank Letter
- Submit your ACT and/or SAT test scores
- Submit your immunization records
- Apply for on-campus housing