Apply: NSHE Transfer
Please follow these steps if you are a student transferring from College of Southern Nevada, Great Basin College, Truckee Meadows Community College, or Western Nevada College. Students transferring from CSN should also visit the UNLV/CSN Transfer Office and schedule an appointment with an advisor.
Students transferring from University of Nevada, Reno or Nevada State College should follow the General Transfer Application Checklist.
Learn about your rights and responsibilities as a Nevada student transferring from one school to another.
Before Applying (Optional Steps)
- Locate articulation worksheet for your UNLV major
- Fill out NSHE transfer agreement for desired major
- Review admission requirements for transfer students
- View degree worksheets for desired UNLV major
- Get an unofficial review of your college credits by an academic advisor
- Check application deadlines
- Review How Your Credits May Transfer
- Review FAQ on how to submit the online application for admission
- Prepare to pay the application fee
Paper applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions.
After You've Applied
- Check your application status on MyUNLV
- Send college transcripts (and high school transcripts if required)
- Submit your ACT and/or SAT test scores (if required)
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Submit your immunization records
- Apply for Residency (if applicable)
- Apply for on-campus housing